Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wiggle Woody


Woody is an adorable doxie that I was fortunate enough to get via a friend. He is a beautiful chestnut brown with the biggest amber eyes that you can drown in. When I come home, he is so excited and wiggles all over his body so fast that he looks like a bowl of brown jello. It is amazing!


Woody is appropriately name because he would bring in bits of tree limbs and gnaw on them in the house. That isn't the only thing he has brought into the house! He is an expert hunter that boy is. It is unreal. He has already killed two squirrels and two birds that I am aware of. Luckily Hope saw him through the kitchen window getting ready to drag a squirrel into the house. She yelled and he "dropped and ran." He just doesn't understand why I am not proud of his abilities.


In spite of all of this, he is a loveable boy. I wouldn't give him up for anything.


Phiss loves Woody

1 comment:

  1. Oh my ..I have to meet this guy. Sounds so cute. Thanks for the great post. And the new picture is beautiful. I love your Gardening Greats. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete