Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blank Page


I am afraid that I am a blank page like many of my precious students. Not sure where to go or how to go about it. Therefore, I will just sit back and listen to my new CD "Faryl". She is an amazing singer from Britain's Got Talent. She didn't win....but she is a winner anyway.


Now about my precious students and their blank pages. You would be surprised at how many pages come up blank! 1) IDK (I don't know) 2) I didn't see that (turn over the page) 3) How do you do this (Duh, it's matching) 4) What do we do? (I just told you!) 5) Can't use my notes? I'll fail! (study?)


Now, why do I come home at night with a blank page? I look like my Promethean Board turned off. It's called conditioning. Repetitive exposure. I'm getting more and more like my students. I am learning disabled. I transpose numbers. Don't have a pen. Lost my notebook. What page?Yep, I am a blank page...but loving it.


:) Phiss Auntie (oops did I transpose?)


2 comments:

  1. That was a funny post! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the excuses for leaving their papers blank!

    You're OK, Phyllis! All you need is the SUMMER!

    ReplyDelete