Saturday, May 2, 2009

Swine Flu Kung Fu


Swine Flu has caused we teachers to fly the coop! The lady that watches dad during the day new about my school closing before I did! I wouldn't have known if she hadn't called me. So much for communications!


I learned the next morning that if you wanted to get anything out of your room that you had until 9:00. Vanquished, ostracized, removed from my private corner. My little world has been turned into a showcase for Mr. Clean! We will probably need 5 inches of gauze over our noses to mask the fumes of destruction. We dare those little pieces of virus to hang around our school!


Until I return, I promise to enjoy my days off (it will only make it harder next year to stay at school in May). Needless to say my boys are enjoying me being home and my flower beds will be cleaner! Hope you like one of my spring flowers.


Phiss and the boys

2 comments: