Wednesday, September 23, 2009

DOGGIE BED


Enoch's Just Too Cute!

The lady that takes care of Dad during the day likes to tell me the cute things that the "babies" get into every day. She told me that Enoch had begun to crawl into the pillow case during the day for his nap. I just couldn't believe how cute he must look!
Daniel made me a "doggie" bed for my babies. It is wood and a regular size pillow fits perfectly in the bottom. You couldn't ask for anything more "kingly" for my boys. Yes, those are teeth marks on the bed; however, it just gives it more character.
The bed allows one to stretch out...


two to cuddle...
and three is a crowd.

They really do love their bed. They will hang their head over the edge and just snooze away. They really like the vent next to their bed. It keeps them cool during the summer and warm during the winter.
But let's get back to puppy, spotty-dog, the one and only attitude boy of the trio. He will crawl under the pillow case and take a nap. If anyone comes and tries to lay in the bed, he will give his "don't even think about it" growl. What a dictator!

But I must admit, he's just too cute!

Auntie Phiss

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a CUTE post. I was trying to rush through it, because I have an excessive amount of things to do today. Thanks to Danell, we cancelled our usual Friday, and suddenly it got crammed with vet appointment, chores, a visit from the landlord, and a zillion tiny, annoying chores. My point is....I couldn't rush through the post; it's tooooo adorable, well-written, and the photographs are priceless. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, cute post... I especially like the succession from a one-dog bed to "three's a crowd!" Great job :)

    ReplyDelete