Friday, July 31, 2009

Amy's Gang

Ready or not here we come....and they are off to find the Garden Critters.




Here is the gang starting out on the hunt! Rebecca "Becca", Hannah, Joshua, and Jael.


WOW! What fun I had with Amy's grand gang. They are the cutest and sweetest kids. Amy, you should be proud of your four little munchins. I am! I don't get to see them every week; therefore, when I do it is a treat.

We played my "Garden Critters" game and it was just to cute to see the kids running around looking for Auntie Phiss' critters. They were so good in letting me take pictures. Listening to them say I found it! Pose, repose, smile, snap all in the backyard. What a crew of fun. There was horn blowing and running around in the backyard. The neighborhood was bound to know we were all there!


HANNAH







Hannah is the oldest and such a precious girl. Not only is she pretty, but she is so sweet. The white dress just highlighted her beautiful skin and smiles. She is just like her mother! Don't believe me? Just look at the picture of her with pen and paper! I know, I got to have fun with her while she grew up! Lucky, lucky me! Above are some pictures you will enjoy of my sweet Hannah girl.

JOSHUA







Joshua is a boy of all sorts! He is absolutely hilarious. He likes to cut up and play. He is a star for sure. His silly grins and comical "boy" actions were just too funny! Playing with the doggie door? Yep, that is what he is doing in the picture! He took after Amy's side of the family with the blond hair "Wright" look. I can just see him now in the classroom...favorite of both girls and boys. I am sure that he will give his teacher a run for her money. Bright, sharp and full of fun. Don't worry he will be a favorite of the teacher also. Enjoy the pictures of this fantastic boy.


JAEL







Jael is our darling acrobatic girl. She is my little "pixie" girl. Tiny but a barrel of energy. I use to call Amy my "Smurf". Jael is a real eye catcher. Those brown eyes that are sooooo expressive. She got right into the game and had fun. She was especially cute while she opened her gift bag. The Ohs and Aws were really adorable. She is one that you could just hug all day. Better watch out Jael, Auntie Phiss is going to hug and squeeze you tight!


REBECCA








Jael is our little shy girl. She wasn't sure that she wanted to play this silly game! Mommy had to help her. She has a cousin name Leah and they were born on the same day! What fun. In fact, the Mommies of the girls were best "buds" growing up and have continued to be bosom buddies. You just can't get better than that. Once she got over the strange enviornment, Jael had a good time. If you want to drown in some be beautiful eyes, just look at Jael! What a girl.

FUN WITH THE PRIZES!


The fun really began when the prizes were given. Each one received a bag of "goodies" all their own. The smiles and oohs sounded in the living room. What an incredible treat to see these kids enjoy and giggle over each little gift! It was hard to keep up with the pictures! Once the bag was emptied, the toys and treats had to be tested. The bubbles seemed to be a favorite along with the candy of course. However, it was fun to watch them blow the horns and squiggles (?)







POOR, POOR JACOB!




All of Amy's kids like dogs. One of my favorite incidents was when Hannah decided to "share" one of her prizes with Jacob!


TREASURED TIME!!!!!

As the kids were playing with their toys and then watching "Land Before Time" (they had never seen it!), Dad and Amy shared some time together. He showed her the album of his family. The pictures are priceless.....




Amy, thank for taking the time to bring the kids over and let Grandpa and I have so much fun! It was such a blessing to be with you and the kids....a truly "Treasured Time"!
Until next time....I love you and the kids!
Auntie Phiss










3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! And so many... I'm sure this post took you a loooooong time :) Love all those smiles, but I've got to say the bottom right hand picture of Hannah takes the cake! I know you had a blast with all those precious little people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post. You should be very proud. I love Jacob and the sunglasses! I miss Amy, and I can't believe we are so out of touch. I've got to get her email address or something. What cute kids; thanks for putting this post together, because I can become familiar with their faces/names again. Much Love Aunt Phis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, no I didn't see the last part yet, neato pics of Amy and Grandpa, I'm sure he just LOVED having the kids over! And the Jacob weating sunglasses photo is way cute (even if it is Jacob).

    ReplyDelete