Thursday, October 8, 2009

PILE OF PUPPIES



Dad and I listen to the Bible tapes at night. I like to lay on the floor and prop my Bible up against the bottom step. Go figure...I just think it is comfortable. The puppies' wooden bed lays next to me and I will occasionally reach over and caress one of the puppies.

Regal Jacob stakes out his own domain.
As I lay there, I looked over and couldn't believe what I saw. All three of the puppies were piled in the bed! This wasn't so strange as the WAY they were piled on top of each other. It was just a hoot! I had to take pictures and share with my family.

He ain't heavy...he's my brother!
Hope you don't get too jealous of the trio that belongs to ME!
Auntie Phiss

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, not jealous... but the picture is cute of them all piled together! That bed is looking very worn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great that they get along so well.

    I am partial to the "Regal One" though.

    Have a great week.

    Love you Sis, Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. so I was just researching online at stuff, and came across your site! That's crazy!


    -Ryan Johnson.

    ReplyDelete